Monday, November 8, 2010

Coming into the last push for this semester

Playing catch up since mommy and daddy have been sick but Seasoned_Sally says it felt darn good to get my portion of Copps Hill done today. I still need to talk with my leader and have him review it and give it the final ok.  I'm having trouble uploading video but I'll work that out tomorrow or should I say today since it almost 2 am.  I'm determined to get back on track with all my classes and finish strong.

What's in store for Mrs. Seasoned_Sally for November:
- I'd like to make a decision on my final project for Comm210 and English. 
- I need to narrow down my topic and start the project. 
-Try somewhere inbetween studies to get Christmas shopping done so I'm not overwhelmed like last year (because finals ended so late).
-Press on with the parents and family and try and do the best I can to manage everything and try not to stress.

Well its really late so Seasoned_Sally says she's checking out for the night I mean early morning (wink)

Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment